Thursday, February 2, 2017

What do you listen to?

This past year I got turned onto podcasts.  I’m personally not a huge reader, as it’s a struggle for me to read fast and comprehend.  What I’ve found is that I absolutely love books on tape, ok ok mp3, and podcasts.  Some are motivational, others business related, music related, and of course, fishing related.  I find that I learn quite a bit and am able to take away more information from listening than reading.  Maybe you’re the same way.  So I’d thought i’d share my top 2 podcasts that I love listening to.  I’d love to know what you enjoy reading and listening to.  Email me or tag me on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.  Just look up Jonesin’ to get Fit!  Ok onto my top 3.


1) Bluegills to Bullsharks by Israel Dunn
This podcast is all about human powered angling.  The host, Israel Dunn, does everything from shore fishing, from a kayak, float tube, wading, ice fishing, anything that’s human powered he does it!  In his weekly podcast he shares many tips and tricks on how to become a better fisherman or fisherwoman.  He became a good friend over this past year and I have learned quite a bit about fishing and life in general.  Check him and his podcast out here: www.shoreboundhero.com

2) This is Your Life by Michael Hyatt
Michael teaches you how to take control of your life and gives you the tools so you can be successful.  Whether it’s goal setting, staying motivated, finding courage, or anything else life related this is your podcast.  He is an amazing story-teller and makes the concepts he is talking about reachable and understandable.  If you want to improve your life in any way, I highly recommend this podcast.  Find it here: https://michaelhyatt.com/thisisyourlife

No comments:

Post a Comment